Services & Amenities
At Maplewood Village, an extra flair is put into each tenant’s day. It’s more than 3 home-cooked meals, daily activities/excursions, personal care and apartments that are filled with each individual’s personality. It’s about creating memories along the way and making each tenant feel how special they truly are.
Those at Maplewood Village understand food always tastes better when it’s shared with friends. A person feels better when they are involved in social activities, and family members have peace of mind when they know their loved ones are getting additional help with medications and daily tasks.
- Three nutritious, home-style meals, served daily.
- Housekeeping & linen service on a weekly basis.
- Medication review by in-house pharmacist.
- Assistance with daily activities like dressing and hygiene.
- Full time activity director.
- Full time nurse on campus 24/7.
- Beauty/barber shop.
- Health monitoring and medication administration.
- Transportation arrangements to medical appointments.
- Rehabilitation services on campus.
- Utilities – includes local cable and Wi-fi.
- Daily wellness activities, social events and devotional services.